Lisbon Platform Bed
- Mattress support: Slat roll kit
- Breaks down into two beds if bunking not desired.
- Twin over twin bunks can be converted to twin over full with the purchase of an extension kit.
- Bristol bunk only: Curved bottom arch available on twin only. Full has straight bottom.
- Proudly made in New England. Available to ship in 4-6 weeks.
- Healthy and built to last: Made with virgin solids, formaldehyde-free veneers containing 100% natural wood bonded with soy-based adhesive, and CARB-2 compliant solid-wood veneers. Structural glues are water-based. For the lowest emissions possible, choose our GREENGUARD certified finish option. For beds with beaded details on inset panels, a CARB-2 compliant MDF-core veneer panel is used in place of our standard veneer core panel on non-beaded items.
- Passes CPSC requirements for bunk bed safety.
- Bed rails are fully mortised into posts for ultimate strength and durability.
- Solid wood and veneer-core solid wood construction.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To preserve the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.